Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Look... Up in the sky... It's a bird... It's a plane...

Nah... it's just a fat lady.

Howdy!

This blog, and my YouTube channel by the same name, are meant to chronical my weight loss through my upcoming gastric bypass surgery.

Today I weigh in at a whopping 285.5 . . . according to my unfortunate bathroom scale that groans and cries every time I step on the poor thing.

However, I have been all the way to up to 320. Yippie! What an accomplishment! . . . uggg.

I have surgery scheduled for early in January 2010, and I'm hoping to be able to lose 100 to 150 pounds over the course of the next year.

So. . . wave at the fat lady!!! Hopefully she's going away soon.

-----------------------------------------
On a personal note, check out needGod.com, it could change your life forever.

5 comments:

StratoArt said...

You're going to do great, sweetie! And I'll be right there with you. :D

Esly Carrero said...

Great Site! And already inspirational to all of us. Love the site! And the coffee on the right top corner.. is soooo me! HAHA!
That's the best sugar you can have (the needGod.com sugar) outstanding! You guys are such a great soldiers of Christ. Banana you're gonna do great! Praying for you both always!

*HUGGS*
Love,Es.

Unknown said...

http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/courses/lords-table/testimonials/304/

Esly Carrero said...

@ Piper: Very fine link. I believe those standards can be used not only with eating right, but in so many other areas of our lives. I will keep that testimony close to my heart as I battle my own issues. Thanks for sharing. :)

Anna said...

Piper,

Thank you so much for the loving advice.

God bless,
Anna